Here are the 4 steps in which you can commence a small business with Growcify
1. Coming up with an Idea
To start a small business, you need to develop an exclusive idea. Getting into a business with many competitors can be an iffy proposition; hence, to be profitable, you really need to focus on a distinctive proposition.
2. Choose the right platform for your small business
Finalized your Idea for a small business? Here’s how you take yourself to the next step.
Growcify caters for you with different platforms to originate your business, namely a website, an Android and IOS mobile application, and POS software.
- Establishing your small business on a Website
Want to have your own eCommerce website but don’t have the knowledge or experience for it? Don’t worry! Growcify has got you covered. You can start a website for your small business within a day, even if you’re unaware of the basics of coding. You can customize your cart according to your goals, and it will even allow your customers to add or delete items they want to buy from their wishlist.
If you’re ever dealing with a B2B business model, your website will allow your customer to add subscriptions and automatically plan their delivery according to their schedule.
Since you have limited funds for your small business, this platform catered by Growcify promises not to make a hole in your pocket and you will never lose a customer because of performance incompatibility.
- Starting your business on an Android or IOS mobile application
Getting a mobile application for your business would be the perfect choice to grow your small business exponentially and build a strong and permanent customer base. The support of multiple languages, express delivery services, and push notifications will help your small business upsurge within no time.
Growcify doesn’t believe in having different applications for each business event; rather it provides you with 4 different modes to run your small business. These 4 modes include: Customer mode, Owner mode, Delivery mode, and Vendor mode. The application is made ready within just a day and takes not more than 7 days to launch and you can lay the foundations of your small business.
- The POS software for your small business
If you’re planning on opening an offline store for your small business, The POS software by Growcify is the optimal solution for carrying out transactions.
The POS software by Growcify enables you to synchronize inventory across all platforms and generate barcodes for instant and convenient billings. You need not worry about the receipts as the software is designed to track records of the receipts of each transaction made during the day.
These were the viable platforms allocated by Growcify for setting up your small business. You can choose the top and most suitable platform for your brand to upscale your small business over the coming months.
3. Picking a domain name for your small business
A variety of customers get attracted to a website/mobile application by glancing at its domain name. If you are dicey about deciding on a domain name, here are some tips to assist you.
- Pick on a name that is related to your inventory and the products you’re willing to sell. This will attract the customers who are interested in purchasing goods from you.
- Keep your name short and crisp. Making them too long would seem challenging to read and tedious for some customers.
- Including relevant power words and keywords in your name would attract potential customers.
4. Adding your content
The final step for establishing your small business is adding the items you are willing to sell in the online market. Your business website or mobile application will consist of the following information:-
- Homepage- The first thing which pops up when you enter a website or application is the home page. It gives you a brief about what your company is selling and an overview of the services rendered by your small business.
- Inventory/Product page- The inventory page is the backbone of your brand as it showcases the products you’re selling, its features, pricing, and the reviews of the customers who have already purchased from your business.
- Contact Page- Some customers need to gather information on the small business owner as it makes them feel connected to your brand. It will encourage them if they want to get in touch with you for any queries or complaints.
Building a small business from scratch is difficult, mainly if you have limited funds. But taking it online with Growcify will save you a substantial amount of manhours as you need not worry about setting up a platform for your brand. Prepare a strategic business plan for your startup and leave all the hassle of coding and commencing a website or mobile application on Growcify.